Monday, February 8, 2010

..::My Super Artistic Husband::..


Tyler found a folder of drawings his dad did about 14 years ago. I thought all of this was lost and since Brent lost interest in drawing, his sons would never know just HOW good he was at it...Today we all stared in awe as we went through this folder of the most spectacular drawings we ever seen...I am ordering the boys prints of some of these to frame and hang in their rooms. I am so blessed with all these boys...and so blessed to have these to look at once again!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!!! This is so AMAZING!! He really really really should start back......Just amazing and you are right those boys are a blessing!! Love it Sherry!! i have just stared at it for like everrrrr.....your dh could work for a comics or cartoons....wherever these drawing could be put to work....it is marvelous!!! Have a great day my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails