Sunday, February 28, 2010

..::Blog Award::..


I received an award!! woohoo!! Thank you Kim and Olive Juice Studios!!! Lets see the rules are: Share 7 things about yourself and pass on to 15 people. Oi! 7 things about moi...hmm this isn't going to be easy!!!

1. I am a mom of 3 boys. 15, 11, and 10 months.

2. I've begged my husband to become a polygamist so I can get some help with the cleaning and laundry...I want to scrap more!

3. I love the smell of good paper.

4. I love love love sweet tea! I drink about a gallon a day...

5. I have the worlds dumbest dog. She's very loving and sweet...but she is dumb!

6. I have recently learned that I have a very bad temper. When I get pushed too far, I react now and think later. Not always a bad thing but not always good either. (I asked my son what I should tell you all and he said "how about when you get really mad you have no sense?) (yeah, it's been a rough weekend in our neighborhood!)

7. I'm too kind hearted and have been taken advantage of more times than I ever want to count.

Now to pass this on...

Jessica (of course!)

Dawn

and uhm...hmm I'll have to add to this as I go!

Thanks for the award girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails