Wednesday, February 3, 2010

..:: My Creative Genius::..


Trev has been sick the past week and sleeping almost all the time. He started a different antibiotic today and I have to watch and make sure he doesn't have a reaction to it so I'm trying very hard to keep him awake and busy for a bit to monitor him.

I've asked for a long time for him to "help" me scrap but he won't do it. He has problems creatively and I shared with him today that I do too. (my oldest son and their dad are so very artistic it's intimidating to him I think) So he gave in and guess what?! HE LOVED IT!! He said "that was actually really fun" and he did a fab job if I must say so! Buttons and brads and he even inked his bits! and he put little robot arms on the frame!! I'm so proud of him!!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, Trev, did do a GREAT job! I love that kids are enjoying our craft! Tell him I think he is very creative!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! Sherry that is soo funny!!! Girl I wanna be you...to live that long and be so pretty now that is amazing!! I love what Trev did!! He sure picked some awesome pp, and he was very creative!! The buttons were a great touch. I sure hope Trev is better, so sorry he has been ill. I know about the strept throat thingy my dd Amanda is just like that too. Just think soon it will be summer and hopefully over the bugs (germs) yeah I know we get other bugs then...lol!! I will be gone for a few days on a whale watch trip w/my ds Cody who is 12...we are excited...just me and him and his 6th grade class. Take care and have a great weekend, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the great job Trev! I see he has his mother's color sense! He did a great job. Well done Trev. His card goes out today. Hope he's feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails