Wednesday, February 17, 2010

~*~ My Monkey Hunter ~*~


I made the cutest layout!! OK not the cutest but I gotta tell ya I'm so excited about it! BUT I can't share it yet :( I ordered the picture over a week ago and it still is NOT here grr. I'm so over Kodak...they use to have the greatest fastest shipping and now it's like...I could walk it there and back before they actually ship it. UGH!!!! So...here's a little peek at my layout...and the title will make sense only with the picture! I sure hope it's here tomorrow or my impatience will cause a trip to a one hour photo store!!

Happy Wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so EXCITED!!!!! Can't wait! I print my own pics...sorry they are taking forever!!! Hope it comes tomorrow fer sure!! Oh I bought SCAL last week and made the cutest bear...well Amanda X out the cut so I didn't get to save that size and i was not done...anyhoo....I'm excited over this little monkey!! Hugs, Dawn ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little monkey! Everytime I see one, I think of you! Trev's card was very sweet! Can't wait to see your whole page! Hope the pic comes soon. take care of you.........me

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails