Saturday, January 8, 2011

..::Berry Sweet::..

Do you ever feel like if you don't create something you're going to stop breathing? I had felt like for the past two days and just could not get anything to work out! So last night at 4 am..FINALLY! a layout fell together.  I finished it up today with some butterflies and flowers. I'm pretty happy with the end result!

The green border paper is a cut file from Heather M's blog- if you've never been there...check it out. She does amazing work!! This is an intricate cut and does require sturdy paper!

I think this did a great job at capturing Tobias' love for strawberries! They are probably his favorite food. For Christmas this year my mom got him the cutest strawberry ornament to memorialize his strawberry love!


Hope you all have a great weekend! I've got a few more projects planned!

1 comment:

  1. OMgoodness Sherry I love it!! Tobias is just so adorable eatting those beautiful big strawberries! You did a sweet job! The big berry proves it!! You are right if I don't create something it is the same for me too and I think that is why I have had such a time with the project, I don't wanna go to school, I just wanna play! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails