Sunday, November 28, 2010

..::Snowmen::..



Not sure what I'm going to do with these yet. They could be ornaments or they could go on a card or they could be tags...oh the possibilities! I designed them in SCAL and cut them from chipboard. I then used Tim Holtz (I think I'm forming an addiction here...) distress crackle paint. I let that dry and then I put just a tad vintage photo distress ink over them. I then used my Peachy Keen snowmen face stamps to make the face. The first snowman I made I used momento ink to stamp the face. NIGHTMARE! It blurred all over. I then used Staz-On and while it didn't stamp as dark as I wish it would of I was able to go over it with a black pen. I colored the nose in with my orange Zig marker. Distress inked the ribbons and that's pretty much it. I think they turned out very cute!!

Again if anyone would want the files in SCAL just let me know!

Hope you all have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails