Wednesday, November 10, 2010

..::A little Hiatus::..


I am working on some things but nothing ever gets finished. There is way too much going on at the moment. Tobias has to have surgery to have an enlarged lymph node removed, Tyler got a beagle puppy for his birthday, Brent broke some ribs, ...I could go on..

In the meantime I wanted to share a precious picture of Tyler and Miss Mavis. He got Mavis as a surprise 16th birthday present. He was floored. I think it was love at first sight tho...he's laughed a zillion times over this silly clumsy puppy and it's so very good to hear.

Hope you all have a great week and I hope to have something posted soon.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Tyler, what an adorable puppy! Congrats on the great gift! And where did you get her name? I can see that you are both in love! And Happy birthday Too! Hugs, "auntie" Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trev, I hope your ribs are healing! I've never broken any ribs, but I hear that it's very painful! Take care of yourself, so you don't hurt so bad. Luv "auntie" Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, a Christmas countdown... you just had to remind me...lol, The little one count down is moving pretty fast. Though I doubt you think so. I remember how Long it seemed for me. I remember telling the doc that I was 10 months pregnant. And he said everybody thinks that. And I said,"Really, was it that way for you when you were pregnant?" I know... smart mouth! But he looked at me anew, scraped something and I was in the hospital the next morning, and Pete was born shortly before noon! And it was 9 and a half months! We mom's know this stuff don't we! Take care, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hugs...me

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails