Tuesday, November 23, 2010

..::An "old" Christmas card::..


I ordered my first set of Tim Holtz stamps. I was intimidated by them for a long while. I'm not crazy about this card by any means but I do so love that I made this card out of all white cardstock to start with!!! Inking is addictive! I embossed the sheet music to give it shine and inked my ribbon to try and make it look old. Not bad for a first attempt but I definitely won't be giving it to anyone!!

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sherry, this is beautiful!!! I haven't ordered any of his stamps, but I love them! Particularly the music one. I think you did a great job! You have such a wonderful design talent! Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs..............me

    ReplyDelete
  2. What??? Are you kidding this AWESOME!!! Girl you know I am a vintage freak...I love it i think you did WONDERFUL!!! Ink on baby!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails