Wednesday, January 27, 2010

..::What I'm working on!::..


I am so excited! I love love love how this turned out! Eventually it will be a scrap page of all my babies on Valentines Day. After much thought and lack of mojo..I've decided I am a paper piecing scrapper. I love it. I get totally lost in making my little things come alive. So for the next few layouts at least, I will be paper piecing! This little bee is from treasureboxdesigns BUT as with a lot of their patterns essential things are missing or misplaced. It can get flustering. The prices are good and with a little time you can fix things well enough. His face and antenna and fingers and the heart and letters are all my own creations. I think he's beautiful! Layout to come!

1 comment:

  1. This is darling! I love the honeycomb and the bee! Too cute. You are such an inspiration!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails