Wednesday, October 28, 2009

..::Blog Award::..


How sweet! Kim gave me an award!! Thank you much!! I am so glad she stumbled upon me. She really is inspiring and a great person. I am so happy to have met you Kim!

The rules are: 1. Pass on to 5 people
2. Answer a list of questions with one word
3. post on their blog to let them know I left the award

My five people are: Dawn, Jessica, Lynn, and 2 people I have to chase down!

Questions:
1. Where is your cell phone? table
2. Your hair? brown
3. Your mother? happy
4. Your father? lonely
5. Your favorite food? potato
6. Your dream last night? odd
7. Your favorite drink? tea
8. Your dream/goal? stability
9. What room are you in? basement
10. Your hobby? scrapbooking
11. Your fear? POSSUMS
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? finished
13. Where were you last night? family
14. Something that you aren't? murderer (lol!)
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? cartridges
17. Where did you grow up? boring!
18. Last thing you did? dinner
19. What are you wearing? jammies
20. Your TV? on
21. Your Pets? hairy!
22. Friends? more
23. Your life? happy
24. Your mood? content
25. Missing Someone? nope
26. vehicle? car
27. Something your not wearing? frown
28. Your favorite store? target
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When was the last time you laughed? dinner
31. Last time you cried? weekish
32. Your best friend? Brent
33. One place that I go to over and over? store
34. Facebook? nope
35. Favorite place to eat? Logans

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails