Saturday, December 18, 2010

..::Tobias' Christmas Tree::..


When the big boys were little I always decorated a tree and put in their rooms. I was so excited to do this for Tobias too! Last year he had all baby stuff on his tree and his topper was a baby bottle. So cute. This year tho...that wouldn't quite fit. So! I decided to make his ornaments with my cricut and decorate his tree in his favorite "Mo Mo". Can you believe we didn't have any red lights here?! I had to get them on Ebay and pay 8 dollars for 35 lights!! YIKES!! All in all I think it turned out pretty cute. I used Sesame Stree Friends, Elmos's Party and Sesame Street Font.

Have a good weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. So soo Sooo Soo cute!! Love it Sherry!! So creative. I know Tobias love "MoMo" just precious! Dang you had to order the lights...wow. No red, it must be like a what is in style kind of thig?? lol! Oh well you got them now! When my older ones were little I too did that with the trees, now...no. So glad you have enjoyed the recipes we all have here too. The brownies are amazing, my dd Alexis doesn't care for chocolate. I love the name you have chosen....just perfect!! I know Tobias is ready for Christmas...Have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Forgot to tell you..yes the Imagine prints and cuts all together you do not have to take the mat out it does it all for you.....it is awesome!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails