Saturday, November 28, 2009

..::Tobias' Thanksgiving Layout::..


Well Tobias loved his first Thanksgiving! He loves cranberries and pumpkin pie. He was sick with a cold on the big day too :( He is starting to feel better today though! I got the bear patterns from My Scrapchick...I love that place! If you sign up for the newsletter you get a free pattern e-mailed to you once a week. These bears were free! and beautiful! I changed the colors of their clothes and I made the basket to be woven. That took forever!!!!!!!!! It was all cut using SCAL. I am loving the fonts...This one really worked for this layout!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
~Sherry

2 comments:

  1. He sweetie! I love the lo! He's such a cutie with cranberries all over his face! lol I'm glad y'all had a great day. We had a good one. Quiet, but that's what happens when you don't have little kids around to make it exciting! Hug the boys......me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot, every time I come to your blog, I get nervous when I see the Christmas countdown! OMG is it close!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails