Thursday, November 12, 2009

..::Bubs Birthday Card::..


When I found this svg I knew what I was going to do with it. It played a major role in my purchasing SCAL when I did even. I love the way it turned out altho the colors are a little off. I hope he loves it. (being 15, he loves skulls...) I got the file from this site .

**Kim - I so love scal. I have both the baby bug and the expression. I use the expression ALL the time. SCAL is so versatile I can even draw my own things with Paint Shop and then cut them out. I am rusty at drawing graphics tho :( I have a lot of fun with this tho. There is a little learning curve but it is so worth it! I got mine at CanadaCrafts it was the cheapest around. I was able to get both the download with code e-mailed AND get a disc mailed to me!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Bub will love it! It is soooo green! Or is that yellow? You two keep talking about the scal thing...you're making me want to play with it. Do you have to have any particular other programing to support it? Like DS...? I am so computer illiterate. You'd never know I went to programming school right out of highschool would you! Of course computers have changed a WHOLE BUNCH since then. (That was in the late 60's!) Love the card Sherry!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails