Monday, November 30, 2009

..::Tobias and the Pumpkin Patch::..



Everything cut with SCAL again. Except the circles and scalloped circle. I am so frustrated with those. Ever since the last update for Design Studio I have the most rediculous looking circles. They wouldn't even make a respectable egg...What can you do? Smile and nod and pretend your circles look halfway "normal"...This is not my favorite layout but it's not bad. More cut files from My Scrapchick. I still have to add some bees...After his photo op...I picked him up and found a swarm of bees in the pumpkins all around him!!!

Hope you all have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Sherry,
    So sorry it has been awhile, I left for Utah on the 10th of Nov. stayed until the 15th. I came home to two sick boys and a messy house, lol!!! It has taken me so long to catch up. Colten had a party he turned 8. Then Thanksgiving!!! Now I am babysitting my grand baby girl Abigail, she is an only child and always wants to play with me not so much the boys, lol!! I have a few projects in the making....I know if I can ever post...I posted a few today!! I love all your creations here...girl you are ROCKING the SCAL!!! I wish I had it...but need another computer first!! lol!! I did get the Gypsy! I have created a few things on it...but oh I need to finish!! THANK YOU so much for your concern and support it really means alot!!! HUGS, Have an awesome DAY!!! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girlie! What a cute layout. And Bee's! Oh my gosh! Glad he didn't get stung! Love the little bears! You make me wish my computer was in the same room with my scrap space! Oh well, I love what I've got! I'm really enjoying my cricut. Luv..........me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl just stopped by to say how much I laughed about the foot flops!! I have thought about it often...and will probably call them that now!!! How is Tobias doing??? I tell ya I just love his name!!! The cutest!! His first Thanksgiving lo rocks!! Can you believe 22 days until Christmas??? We made Christmas cookies today the three little ones ate them too!! Then when the older ones got home..all gone! Have a WONDERFUL Night!!! Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails