Wednesday, December 30, 2009

..::Tobias learns a new trick::..


As most of you know, I have 3 sons and 2 of them have ASD. I am so scared that Tobias will be dealt the same hand and am most certainly paranoid about his milestones...The past few weeks I've worried so much about his not sitting up on his own totally. He'd sit up for maybe 3 mins and fall over like Humpty Dumpty. Well today I went to get my precious baby up from his nap and I opened the door to this...

God is good! It's almost like Tobias was just holding out on me! I know his secret now! This little man is so good at making his mom cry. Sometimes I just look at him and bawl my eyes out. I wanted him sooooo bad and he sure took his good ole time getting here (10 years!!!)...how...oh how did I get so lucky?!

Happy New Year to all of you!
Hugs, Hugs, and more Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails