Saturday, December 12, 2009

..::Tobias and Santa::..


It's the time of year! Tobias made his first visit to Santa tonite! He didn't cry scream or anything! Santa pointed at the camera and Tobias started flailing his arms around and jumping up and down and trying to get Santas finger! It was so cute. I can't wait to see what his "real" santa picture looks like! I really like this one tho...

The santa is from My Scrapchick of course...my new obsession...I made the belt buckle in DS as I don't have fabulous finds...I think that will be my next cart purchase...I love the do dads on that one!

I'm tired of cutting out titles...they all seem the same. So I decided to stamp it on.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!




1 comment:

  1. I really love this layout! Love your belt and buckle with the ribbon, so cretive. I'm glad Tobias had a happy experience meeting the big guy himself!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails