Monday, March 12, 2012

..::Takoda Lee Turns 1::..

I really like the way this layout turned out. It's so clean and I am super excited about the number of photos I was able to include! I got the storyboards from Kerri Bradford Studio and put them together super fast in photo shop. I will be using this technique A LOT more!! The paper I used is My Minds Eye Home is where the heart is I think it's called. And of course all cuts were made with the silhouette - I love love this machine!! I think I may add some more confetti and I have to add date tabs to the photos...but for the most part it is done!

Hope you all have an amazing week!

1 comment:

  1. What great 1st bday pix! Love that smile. They grow up so quickly! Love the pages.
    hugs...............me

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails