Sunday, May 22, 2011

..::Cherish Love::..

I love this layout. I love this picture! This is a layout of my Great Aunt and Uncle. Takoda Lee is named for my Uncle. He was the best man I will ever know. I wish my boys could of known him. So grateful to have found my Aunt on Facebook and that she shared this photo with me. It is one of the things on my to grab list if the house were to ever go up in smoke....honestly. Grab the boys, Grab my photo. I used my E2/gypsy for every single cut.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I understand why you'd grab this. especially with the connection to Tacoda! Hugs, girlie................me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, sorry about the miss spelling of his name!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails