Monday, September 20, 2010

..::Cards::..



I added to my moms card. I put jewels on the end of the antennae and I added the stamped "I love you". I also added jewels inside but forgot to take a picture of that!! DUH!

I made both the boxes for them. My mom's was the first box I made so hers ended up with patterned paper on the bottom ugh! And it was my last sheet...so no fixing that!! I also made the roses out of mulberry paper.

The blue card is a card I made for Bub's teacher. I decided the pink and green one from earlier looked cheap and I didn't care for Brent's shading on the stool. It looked messy I guess.

I'm finally starting to get over this cold (I hope!) Maybe life will return to normal sometime in the near future!!

Lots of blog catching up to do!!

Have a great week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails