Sunday, August 8, 2010

..:: Monkey Cards ::..


I haven't felt much like scrapping for the past month. I'm still shocked it's been that long. I'm discouraged with Provo Craft. For many reasons. I love my cricut I just don't like the way they are choosing to promote carts, machines, what have you. I really don't like the way they chose to separate us either. The cricut circle I mean. All this time I thought my dollar was just as good as the next persons. I spose I was wrong. I don't know. It's something I think about a good deal.

At any rate...here are some cards I made this evening. The monkeys are from MYSCRAPCHICK junglezootoo. It's a very cute set. My cards are simple. I don't have any mojo :( Just got some pictures developed so hopefully that helps.

School starts this week. Can't believe summer is over. :(

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. School begins tomorrow for us. Teachers went back on Thursday...
    I love your little monkeys....too cute!
    I hope your mojo comes back to you soon! I've missed you!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails