Tuesday, June 8, 2010

..::H2OH baby! ::..


Trever and Tobias swimming last week! I love love love these pictures. Trever has a hard time connecting with Tobias and this was just so special. Tobias' first time in the water and Trever loved feeling responsible (dad and I were RIGHT there) and he loves water so he was so in his element and I do believe Mr. Tobias is going to love it as much as Trev! Ducks are from myscrapchick of course! I used Thickers for the title...I'm not sure it's easy enough to read.

Hope you all are having a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I typed in my comment and it went into the nether world! did you get it? I love your layout, and had forgotten that you changed your blog title! I thought I lost you!!!!
    Hugs and luv to you and the boys....me

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails