Saturday, March 27, 2010

..::Exciting News Y'all!!::..


I took my little man to a store here in town (which I love) and the nice lady there offered to take my baby's picture with a big stuffed rabbit!! It's so cute!! AND...she's going to have it put in the newspaper!!!!!!!!!! My little man...a local celebrity!!! I'll share his picture on Monday when I can go pick it up!!

* We get our paper once a week on Wednesdays - so Wednesday I'll see which picture made it in the paper! This is one of them!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a sweet thing to do, and right on time for his birthday too! I worked on his birthday card some yesterday, but still have more to do. I can't wait to see the pic tomorrow! Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such fun! Love this darling photo, please be sure to share with us!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie, what a cute photo! And of course the tweeking of the nose is too cute! I ran accross a blog today of a man who's son has autism. It's at http://briantracey.blogspot.com
    He is the husband of one of the women (happy happy joy joy) from EverydayCricut.com I've followed that site since they started out as Christmas with the cricut. I had no idea until Joys blog this morning. So go check it out. Take care....love the photo......hugs...me

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails